PRACTISE BIG MEDICINE AT HOME
A Do-It-Yourself Crusade Kit
for Guerrilla Immunogentiles
Personal Prep | Activist Forces | Student Power
Although this presidential campaign is "political" and thus chiefly targets Big Body power, Big Medicine's prescriptions as a whole are triune:
None of these require violence. All require craft. The first and last seem simply personal, and peripheral to issues of power or control. They should thus meet little resistance and soon cascade quite freely through the public nervous system. The second, however, reorders the world and will occasion intense psychic and cultural combat. To maintain our social advances and free arrested insiders, Big Bodies must be dissolved or "belittled" swiftly but gracefully, not abruptly destroyed. Thus our primary tasks are to expose, disable and detoxify them, while generating enough internal awakening and external pressure to wizen them up for good. This is your mission if you choose to accept it. This our mission even if you don't.
GLOBAL: Recurring spiritual/erotic experience
of our Earth and species' evolving unity.
LOCAL: Definitive defeat of Big Bodies as
planetary pathogens and our eco-social masters.
VERY LOCAL INDEED: Recognition/revival of the body's
deep magic and each person's mantic attentional powers.
Know your Enemy
- Cruise the pitch. Catch the drift. Learn to:
- Think for the Earth,
- Perceive Big Bodies,
- Fight like an intrepid immune cell.
Pick a Front
- Think like a Big Body
- (i.e., quickly, numerically, voraciously, with spirit/senses numbed)
Watch their moves, imagine their fears, identify/exploit their fatal weaknesses.
- Imagine yourself incorporated (easier if you already are).
Watch their moves, imagine their fears, identify/amplify their vital strengths (Enabling underlings always disables Big Bodies.)
Choose your Arms
- Choose the field of engagement most dear and near to you.
- Medicine, politics, agriculture, media, education -- there are literally hundreds of arenas now infected with Big Body power or proxies. They will doubtless have to be driven from each and that will require knowledge of the ground.
Engage Empathic Allies
- Use your own weapons
- Words, wit, bread, wrenches, high tech, low arts or big tits - whatever you wield with most masterful craft is what you should be fighting with.
Encourage Your Selves
- Think (hard!) of all the people you have ever known who might recognize and reinforce your efforts. Knock on their door.
- Imagine how you look to a virus a trillionth your size.
- (Recall how low it can lay you with just a little craft and precise information.)
- Imagine facing Monsanto, Philip Morris or Microsoft.
- (Don't look quite so big now, do they?)
- Imagine your scale compared to your atoms.
- Imagine your scale compared to the stars.
- Imagine your magically improbable being might someday confer some improbable power.
- Believe in it and use it.
Imagine the most you could possibly accomplish to help trigger this transformation, then set your target three feet higher. (When 2,000 years of longing and latent knowledge kick in, you'll feel a hell of a tailwind.)
If you belong to one of the thousands of groups confronting Big Body symptoms in your locality, you doubtless know the exhaustion of of retail activism. Why not divert 20% of your collective attention to the wholesale cause? Set up a Big Body Countermeasures committee. Pack it with your most seditious, unruly members. Locally, then study and radically strengthen Direct Democracy statutes in your city or state and ways to keep Big Money from infecting them. Nationally, network with all other groups battling Big symptoms and orchestrate efforts to reduce corporate size. And globally reach out to your counterparts abroad, i.e., the ubiquitous immuno-activist 10% who are confronting the same plague and often desperately need your aid.
American schools and universities were not originally built just to condition you for Big inclusion and consumption. They were once intended to prepare you to serve the world in ways that enriched both thy singular self and the societal whole. Since most now betray that mission in their subsidized rush to train you for docile incorporation, it is time to take matters into your own surprisingly able hands. Big Medicine would even prescribe that you take over these institutions in the year 2000, shutting down business as usual and focusing your time and their resources on our Big problem at hand. Although we generally use non-threatening medical terminology in this campaign, we are in fact talking about an all out evolutionary war, a war between our kind and its diverse sensual/spiritual values and the Big monotonic Them with their blind economic agendas, The outcome of this conflict will decide the entire world's becoming and radically expand or contract your own growth and potential. You have been listening to corporate collusive voices for a decade now. Isn't it time you yourselves had a say?