"Fellow deposed Americans,|
I run for this high office because I need its altitude to quickly cascade some grave new memes your way: Big Bodies are alive, cause 80% of our eco-social ills, and we can't even really envision them yet. The recent corporate takeover of our governance and society is not simply a political or economic phenomenon. It as a true evolutionary usurpation of human destiny by a far more primitive, soulless species. More to the point, I can show you how we can stop it."
failure to failure without
a loss of enthusiasm."
Kubiak's Qualifications for Office
and the Benefit of your Doubt
- He walks the talk.
- Kubiak composts, recycles. rides a bike, eats/earns low on the food chain, shuns Coke/Pepsi, corporate fast food and disposable goods, works with a half dozen citizen groups, and resolutely boycotts Shell, Walmart, and anything made by Mitsubishi. Incredibly, however, all this noble effort did not quite save the world. He began to suspect the problem was Bigger.
- He has seen the world.
- Having spent most of his adult life in grassroots Asia, he is unprecedentedly aware of the power America wields in the world. This is not the intimidating force of our military, multinational or media Big Bodies, which is widely feared or resented, but the inspirational power of our history as a myth of human liberation. Foreign governments look to us for money and munitions, their people look to us for dreams and deliverance.
- He has unparalleled political experience.
- 5 years as "virtual mayor" of Kyoto, Japan has taught Kubiak that dramatic political change can flare up without gunpowder or the bellows of government. With no political rights whatever, he assisted equally disenfranchised Japanese citizens at the birth of their largest democracy movement in 50 years (i.e. since MacArthur strangled egalitarian Allied reforms in the cradle in '49).
- He has done his homework.
- For years, Kubiak studied Big Body pathology in Japan, the Galapagos Islands of corporate life. Outside of Singapore, Japan is the world's best example of just how fearful, obediently consumptive, and politically/sexually inert a people can become under Big Body rule. We have much to learn from their juvenalized plight (and more to fear from their revived corporate power).
- He has struck it rich.
- Though still flat broke in financial dimensions, Kubiak stumbled on priceless secrets of Big Physiology that could boost US activism's cost-effectiveness by a factor of ten. While researching Eastern energy medicine, for example, he discovered ancient Asian arts of psychic emasculation that local leaders now exploit to disable their youth for docile amoral careers of industrious service. This is the hidden lore of corporate anthroculture, the covert science of raising and retarding humans for lifelong incorporation. (Big Bodies universally require small self-extinguished men to reflexively respond to remote command. The intriguing implication is that many of our most oppressive entities could be peacefully disarmed simply by inducing their underlings to finally grow up.)
- He has high friends in low places.
- Kubiak serves as a senior advisor to the true Emperor of Japan, the true Maharana of Mewar (India's most legendary realm), and the truly sovereign Japanese people (or at least their national coalition for democratic reform). All oppose Big Body rule, and all have been usurped, displaced and deposed - just like American citizens, and largely by the same Big forces. Kubiak deeply admires all these people and has a restorative plan.
- He is cheap to keep.
- Kubiak detests tuxes, pomp and 4-fork meals, and will in any case only serve one term. He firmly believes great transformations happen fast and that he can help you see how to deliquesce Big Bodies, decentralize power, and democratize governance within 5 years (including the 2000 run). If he's right, then 2004 is the cue to whistle for Silver and the Big Sunset fade. And if he's not, it's time to yield the stage to someone who can. Deadlines are important (see "Revolution by Objective").
- 17:45, April 5, 1945
- People's Hospital, Akron, Ohio
- Polish, Czech, Black Irish & Pennsylvania Dutch
- Wladislav - "Leading the people"
- David - "Beloved"
- Kubiak - "Supplanter"
- (Francis) - Catholic confirmation tag
picked at age10 for "Big Frankie" of Assisi,
Big Body scourge of his day"Even before my years as an SDS-enamored pre-med student in the Sixties, I was gifted with an odd bio-political bifocal vision. The politics I got from Grandpa H.D. Byrne, who was an Ohio state senator, Kent State poli-sci prof, and ardent Adlai Stevenson fan. The biology was from our Dickensonian family doctor, Orville de Weese, whose learnedly loquacious visits to our farm, the adjoining rivered woods, and my frequently messed up frame linked the worlds of garden, wild and interior physiology indelibly in my heart. Years in the East taught me how they both fit together and why both are vital to comprehend our world. This campaign hopes to share that vision so you can find your way home on your own."
- Formal Schooling
- St. Patrick's Primary School, Kent, Ohio
- Kent State University High School, Kent, Ohio
- Kennebunk High School, Kennebunk, Maine
- Bowdoin College, Brunswick, Maine - BA in:
- Premed/Physiological Psych/Philosophy
- Meiji Institute of Eastern Medicine, Osaka, Japan
- Acupuncture & Energy Medicine Theory
- Actual Learning
- Korea, India, Japan
- Marriage, Birth, Children
- Mountains, Seas, Solitude
- Jail, Church, the Marketplace
- Sex, Drugs & Rock'n Roll (AKA the Sixties)
- Post-Graduate Mentors - See Advisors list.
Consulting Reverend J
Trying to think of one good thing
about Big Bodies with Fritjof Capra,
Chick Callenbach and Hazel Henderson
With NBA legend
Mike "The Spike" Crichton
Farmworker, Housepainter, Cook, Lobsterman, Psychiatric Technician
Music Director, SF Pavillion (Osaka Expo), Coffee House and Blues Bar Owner, Video Producer, Journalist, University Lecturer (Memetics, Mass Communications), Editor, Virtual Politician
- Saltation Project
|Populist Meme Cascades Must Start Up High|
Among the Eminent & Unincorporated
|Shortlist Sample of our 100 Consultations|
Meme Meisters Naisbitt, Styron, Thurow, Buchwald, Cousins
Galbraith, Hersch. Pfeiffer, Turkel, Steinem, Asimov
- US Peace Corps, Rural Korea, Public Health (1967-1970)
- Student Council, Kennebunk High
Student Council, Bowdoin College
Board of Directors, Japan Civil Liberties Union, Kyoto
Virtual Mayor, Kyoto, Japan
- Founder Member/Project Director, Kyoto Citizen Diplomacy Association
Founder Member/Board of Directors, ISSK
(International Society to Save Kyoto)
Board of Directors, Kyoto Initiative & Referendum Council
Director, Nancho Ijin Butai
Director, International Citizen Access Center
- Kennebunkport, Maine
(What a coincidence!)
- Kyoto, Japan & Udaipur, Mewar, India (also usurped turf)
- In Excelsis
- Late Night Fears
- The Curse of Ignaz
- Criminal Record
- Severely provoked
Articles On (English):
- RE THE CAMPAIGN FOR DEMOCRACY IN JAPAN
"Campaigning in a Virtual Democracy" Asahi Evening News
"Alien Hopes Nixed Candidacy Spotlights
Lack of Democracy", Japan Times
"Taking the Initiative - Campaigning for Democracy in Kyoto," Japan Environment Monitor
"David and Goliath", Kansai Time Out
"Kyoto Resident to Campaign for Political Rights" Mainichi Daily News
"COP3 Feature", Japan Times
Articles By (English):
- Japanese Democracy Today
Corporate Choreography: The Grassroots Stomp
- Kyoto Report: The 1200th
Birthday & Big Body Blues
Introducing Japanese Anthroculture:
Raising Little Men for Terminal Incorporation
- The Big Body Problem
A Meta-Immune Approach to Global Pathology
- So You Want to be an Orthodoctor?
Lost me the Lama, Hopi and Vatican
vote in less than 12 paragraphs
- The Abhorrence of Exotic Ideas
A fast informal intro to memes, memetics
and the mechanics of revolutions
Organizational Development 101:
The Parable of the Slime Mold
- Ki in the Arts of Sex, Healing & Corporate Body Building
Big Body Creation
- E Pluribus Yamato: The Culture of Corporate Beings
Big Body Culture
- The Japanese Art of Mind-Binding
Big Body Consequences
- The Economic Dividends of Child Stress
Short Explanation of Labor Peace in Japan
- Japan's Other Emperor
The Birth of Nancho and Taoist Populism
- Articles Of (Faith):
- Restore Usurped Power to the True Emperor of Japan, the True Maharana of Mewar, and the Truly Sovereign People of the USA
- Catalyze Ki Consciousness, Saltation and the Great Corporate Fruition
- Gestate Earth Hour - a recurring lunar moment of global psychic conspiracy
- Write a famous little book people can wave around and rap roaches with
- Win/earn the Nobel Peace Prize and keep all the money
- Have at least one grandchild named Rothbart
- Fallen Heroes
- Lord Buckley, Pierre Teilhard de Chardin, Rachel Carsen, Thomas Jefferson, Kusunoki Masashige and scores of other righteous warriors for a more spiritual/just/erotic future.
- Living Inspirations
- See Advisors list.
- Bill Gates, Rupert Murdoch, Josef Stalin, Saul of Tarsus, and a hundred other perk-drugged perps of Big Bodies über Älles (We don't let guys breed Anthrax or Ebola at home, why let them raise Big Bodies?)
Kubiak Work Blurbs
- "One of the most interesting minds on the planet!" -- Howard Rheingold
- "Fine, fine stuff" -- Diane Sawyer
- "I've never seen anything quite like it" -- Michael Crichton
- "Eloquent, innovative and important" -- Jerry Mander
- "Utterly original and intriguing" -- Fritjof Capra
- "When do we see the money?" -- Walter Kubiak